7.26 billion rupees allocated for Gilgit – Baltistan,
18 billion allocated for Diamer Dam
1 billion allocated for Sadpara Dam
Islamabad, June 4 : (APP) Following are salient features of the national budget for Fiscal Year 2011-12:
– The total outlay of budget 2011-12 is Rs.2767 billion. The size is 14.2 per higher than the size of budget estimates of 2010-11.
– The resource availability during 2011-12 has been estimated at Rs. 2463 billion against Rs. 2256 billion in the budget estimates of the outgoing fiscal year.
– Net revenue receipts for 2011-12 have been estimated at Rs. 1529 billion indicating an increase of 11 percent over the budget estimates of fiscal year 2010-11.
– The provincial share in federal revenue receipts is estimated at Rs. 1203 billion during 2011-12 which is 16.4 per cent higher than the budget estimates for 2010-11.
– The capital receipts (net) for 2011-12 have been estimated at Rs. 396 billion against the budget estimates of Rs. 325 billion in 2010-11 indicating an increase of 11 per cent.
– The external receipts in 2011-12 are estimated at Rs. 414 billion. This shows an increase of 7.1 per cent over the budget estimates for 2010-11.
– The overall expenditure during 2011-12 has been estimated at Rs. 2767 billion of which the current expenditure is Rs. 2315 billion and development expenditure at Rs. 452 billion. Current expenditure shows increase of less than one per cent over the revised estimates of 2010-11, while development expenditure will increase by 64.4 per cent in 2011-12 over the revised estimates of 2010-11.
– The share of current expenditure in total budgetary outlay for 2011-12 is 83.7 per cent as compared to 89 per cent in revised estimates for 2010-11.
– The expenditure on General Public Services (inclusive of debt servicing transfer payments and superannuation allowance) is estimated at Rs. 1660 billion which is 71.1 per cent of the current expenditure.
– The size of Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) for 2011-12 is Rs. 730 billion. While for Other Development Expenditure an amount of Rs. 97 billion has been allocated. The PSDP shows an increase of 58 per cent over the revised estimates of 2010-11.
– The provinces have been allocated an amount of Rs. 430 billion for budget estimates 2011-12 in their PSDP as against Rs. 373 billion in 2010-11.
– An amount of Rs.10 billion has been allocated to Earthquake Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Authority (ERA) in the PSDP 2011-12.
Download Economic Survey: http://www.finance.gov.pk/survey_1011.html
Download Budget Speech: http://www.finance.gov.pk/fb_2011_12.html